Monday, January 18, 2010

Where I need to still improve in my writing:

I need to improve my writing with less spelling errors and make sure my grammar is right. I am going to keep working on that. Make sure that my writing is understandable to whoever is reading it. And make sure I do not have run-on sentences. Make sure there are no fragments. Make sure my writing is not wordy, that make it were the readers have a hard time reading my paper. I need to learn how to get my reader’s attention on keep their attention, while reading the paper. So in smaller terms I need to work on my spelling errors and my grammar errors and run-on sentences. But I think I can do that just by practicing my writing any time I get, like writing an email to a family member, Or friend. I can work on that in my future classes. Always reminding myself to STOP and make sure I have no misspelled words or run-ons. I put a sign on my wall above my computer. It tells me to STOP and I list everything to look for in my writing. And I have everything I learned in my comp class in a folder for me to go back to when I need it.
Paulette

1 comment:

  1. Paulette you will do just find. Since I can remember the practice has been repetitive. It is also that. Some time gathering our thoughts and lining them up is for me the hards because sometimes I have two and three thoughts on the one idea and I end up binding the three and make no sense to me. I too have to commit and proof read my writings and it helps alot. Like this comment to you I will be honest I did not proof read it. oops. don't be hard on yourself it will come too you.

    ReplyDelete