How would you feel if you had some on the same age as you trying to act like your mother and treating you like a piece of a dirt on her shoe? and she still thinks you should be friends with her.
any comments.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hmmm... Care to elaborate? This is a blog, a place that you can get it all off your chest. Have you talked to her about it? I mean, you have been friends for a long time for a reason, so isn't it worth trying to save? Just wondering :-)
ReplyDeleteI have tried to talk to her about it, it goes in one ear and out the other. She wont listen to anyone. I am trying to save it, but it just seems to me that she don't care about anything. because she is right, so she think. and everyone is in the wrong.
ReplyDeletePaulette, With me it is not a friend but my sister. She is 1 year older and condems everything I do, right down to the school that I have chosen to my parenting skills and every and anything in between. Misery seeks company is the old saying, and I believe it to be true. Usually these people are not happy with themselves and rather than work on their own lives, they focus on others. Hang in there. Follow your heart, don't let other peoples negetivity bring you down. Let them go if you have to.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on that, I have trying to tell her to stay away from me, but she don't seem to listen, So I just let her do her thing but i try not to listen to her any more. The reason why she wont leave is that her husband is real good friends with my husband. So I kind of look at it like i forced to talk to her. because of that. I have try to have my husband tell her not to come over any more but she don't even seem to listen to him.
ReplyDelete